So I know your not used to humans and all, but here we go. Ready?
~You should make the hair more original looking. Do you know how much I see that kind of hair style on characters?(Sorry if that sounded rude or anything)
~The hat looks small D: Make the ends go out more.
~AHH! NO FINGERS
~No feet?! WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE?!//SHOT
~What happened here, NO NOSE? ;A;
~The head looks bigger than the neck itself. You need to practice on head length and neck length.
The shading under your legs Look.....TO SOLID. You need to use the opacity tool and lower it dwn to 50% or lower.
~The legs look, small. The ends are usually "Fatter" At the ends on every pair of pants
~The shoulders are waaaaay to down from the neck. The shoulders MUST be right smack there by the neck.(Dont worry, When I started humans, I made the same mistake.)
~HAIR. IS. TOO. POOFY. AT. THE. END. PART. OF. IT. AHHH!
Hey If you didnt like this critique, just note, your lucky You get positive feedback on this c: And you get critiqued on it. When I was little, NO ONE CRITIQUED ME! D: Please take this advice and use it c: This will help you, I promise
PILLOWBEAR, AWAY! *Gets in the Van*
1. My hair looks like that. Am I supposed to make my hair different then it acctually is?
2. Yeeeaaah I realize that now XD I'll try it out next time
3. I fail at fingers. Also, this is supposed to be chibi ish so :T
4. Cant draw feet. Nope nope nope.
5. No. Once again, chibi, and it can't fit on her face.
You're calling me little? I'm the same age as you u.u
1. No I mean you need to make it look More real like ._.
3.WHY YOU NO SAY ITS CHIBI? >:U And fingers are easy ;w;
4. All you have to draw is an oval ;=;
5. Chibis still have noses, Num. And of course you can ;=;
6. meh as in "Idc"?
10. Im starting to think you didnt like my critique
No Im not calling you little! >:U Im saying you still have more chances to improve (